Friday, 9 September 2016

[PANN] 160908 I think Jungkook really likes Yoongi


He copies Yoongi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think he really likes Yoongi. Even in Bon Voyage he said he wanted to share the room with Yoongi and he said Yoongi hyung is cool but isn't he too cute??


@BTS_twt
hahahat

@BTS_twt
hohohot



@BTS_twt
These days the way I style my outfit has changed

@BTS_twt
These days the way I style my outfit is same as usual



@BTS_twt
I will be there for your creation until the end of your life 
Wherever you might be (the world) it will be lenient
You will fully bloom after all the hardships
Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be

160816 Agust D

@BTS_twt
I will be there for your creation until the end of your life 
Wherever you might be (the world) it will be lenient
You will fully bloom after all the hardships
Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be

970901 JUlY J

Original post here
Response +83 -1

1. When you pay attention it's like Jimin following Jungkook, Jungkook following Suga and Suga following Hoseok ㅋㅋㅋ Hopeless love ㅜ +6 -0

2. He's like a puppy who loves his very chic master ㅋㅋㅋ following him behind +5 -0

3. I think he really listens to Yoongi 

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously Jeon Jungkook ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Baby of BTS ㅠㅠ 

5. I think Jungkook really respects Yoongi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even I think Yoongi's cool