Friday, 9 September 2016

[PANN] 160908 We have another book to read after Demian



Let's all read "The Catcher in the Rye"~~ ^ㅁ^

The Catcher in the Rye... I'm ordering it now...

Original post here
Response +42 -0

1. Ah, seriously I think we're the only fandom that reads books to be a fan ㅠㅠ We gain knowledge while fangirling this is great +4 -0

2. My English teacher recommended me this book so I read a chapter of the English book to prepare for national college entrance exam and I gave up... I should try reading again...

3. For real... the Catcher in the Rye is also about the main character wandering after leaving school... why are you doing this to us...

4. I thought their Youth series is now over but why are you shoving books about wandering youth and teenagers to our face ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bighit are you trying to educate us? 

5. I just began reading Demian ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ha... okay to beat Bighit we need to study beforehand...

7.  I just ordered yesterday and should I order another one?

8. Sh**. I was going to read this ㅜㅜㅜ