Monday, 12 September 2016

[PANN] 160909 Eppis shall we share our favorite gifs/jpgs?






These are some of mine... I can't select for other members ㅋㅋㅋ
+Eppis are going crazy...? I never expected to see so many comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not going to delete this post so save those gifsㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +29

1. (weeps) I joined the fandom after watching Problematic Men so this is my favorite pic ㅠㅠ I joined with this photo +7 -0


2. Look at our Hoseok's kind character +7 -0

3. Those corners of his mouth ㅜㅜ +6 -0

4. This was the first day Min Yoongi revealed his silver hair to us... Remember the date. They perfomed at Open Music Festival. I really couldn't wait for the HQ back then so I saved 120 previews ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +6 -0

5. ARMY-baragi 
(T/N: ARMY-baragi is a word play using the word "haebaragi" (sunflower). The sunflower follows the sun so "ARMY" is the sun and "baragi" is the person (Jin) who adores his "sun") + 5 -0

6. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +4 -0

7. Our boys' history gif +4 -0

8. This two shot is killing me... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡♡ +4 -0

9. This one... +4 -0
10. Because this is cute ㅋㅋㅋ +3 -0

11. Kim Taehyung is a walking statue +3 -0

12. Namjoon's so f***ing cute in this gif ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ +3 -0

13. Yoongi and Taetae... pretty +2 -0

14. Jimin's wink~ +2 -0

15. This +2 -0



(T/N: "Eppi" (이삐) = pretty/pretties. BTS calls us 이삐/이삐들 on Twitter. ARMYs on Pann call themselves "이삐". Although they're ARMYs every site/community has their own nickname!)