Sunday, 11 September 2016

[PANN] 160910 Lately BTS Jin's visual is (shivers)






Sweet as honey

Original post here
Response +1080 -185

1. Euah... I really love him these days... I couldn't find my ideal type all this time but he's just my ideal type... I'm from another fandom ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love his personality and his visual ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +235 -3

2. F***ing handsome +215 -5

3. Kya~ He's pretty, so pretty +187 -4

4. Even my friends love this guy... Yes... even my heart starts fluttering when I look at this gif +94 -0

5. Also his overflowing love for fans ㅠㅠㅠ I can't escape from him +84 -0

6. f***ing gorgeous +77 -0

7. ARMYs, I'm from another fandom and I watched the short films. But I'm so confused ㅎㅅㅎ I've seen people calling Bighit educated pervs and that's really true. +57 -0
8. Kyaaa +47 -0

9. He has everything +46 -0

10. I'm EXO-L and on facebook I came across this fancam of Jin apologizing to the fan after accidentally hitting her face with a paper? like thing and I could feel how sincere his apology was and he was looking at her with so much love ㅋㅋ seriously I had a heart attack +41 -0