Tuesday, 13 September 2016

[PANN] 160912 On this university's community site ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



I exploded immediately as I read the title ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew what this would be about before I clicked the post... But the comments are funnier ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The books are still unavailable.... I never thought we had so many ARMYs at our university...!!!



Anon
09/12 13:15

Is Demian used as a textbook in one of the courses?
I went to borrow the book from the library because I wanted to read it but all books have been rentedㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Replies
Anon 09/12 13:16
I think ARMYs (fanclub name) borrowed all of them...

Anon (OP) 09/12 13:17
...? For what...? 

Anon 09/12 13:18
I heard that their group's concept has something to do with the Demian book. 

Anon 09/12 13:30
Ah I see... then I won't be able to borrow the book anytime soon ㅋㅋㅋ (sobs)

Original post here
Response +42 -0

1. Even I borrowed mine from our library ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but they only had the original book ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't even have my school id with me so I borrowed using my friend's ㅠ

2. I bought mine...ㅎ

3. I was the first ARMY to borrow from our school ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I ran to the library on the day they released the short film and few hours later others came to me asking for the book ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Even I started reading the book and it's interesting than I thought!

5. Even I borrowed Demian...ㅎ +1 -0

6. Idols who are really making their fans study... +4 -0

7. At our school you'll see so many girls reading Demian ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm one of them...