Sunday, 18 September 2016

[PANN] 160917 I finally have a couple item with Yoongi!




It's the dog food bowl...ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ


I noticed the food bowl while I was looking at Yoongi's foot
At least I found this as a couple item 낄낄낄 

(낄낄낄 = kkil kkil kkil, like a shrilly laughter lol)

+) Thanks for the comments! It's been a while since I received so many responses... anyway when did I say we were a couple? I just said couple items!Couple! item! this is weird but I feel like a victim...

Eppis' top comments are ruining my mood! it's your fault!

But I love you guys^♡^

Original post here
Response +67 -4

1. No. Your dog and Yoongi's dog is the couple. You and Yoongi aren't a couple +93 -0

(no one understands my feelings)
2. OP: +23 -0

3. (cough) You aren't a couple with Yoongi,,, you're a couple with dog (cough).. (cough) no no deluding yourself! (cough) +12 -0

4. Eppi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +5 -0

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Eppi... why am I feeling sorry for you ㅠㅠㅠ +1 -0

6. I'm commenting again after reading the comments ㅎㅎ OP's dog, my dog and Yoongi's dog's couple item! And Yoongi's dog and my dog are twins! ㅎ +1 -0

7. The comments are f***ing cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ