Friday, 23 September 2016

[PANN] 160921 Fragrance Boy Scouts


I'm really sure this would have been posted before but I always can't find the old posts whenever I try to look for it...

FYI I'm not sure if Jungkook use paris amour but I bought one when I went to abroad and it smells so good ㅠㅠ it smelled like our Jungkook ㅠㅠ in overseas they have 2+1 offers so it's cheap but buying online is so expensive...



Seokjin 
diptyque Philosykos (fig)

Yoongi
Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay (fresh/ citrusy/ blackberry)
Diesel Fuel for Life (Heavy)
Ferrari Light Essence (light floral and fruity)
Ferrari Black (Dark masculine scent with apple and plum notes)

Hoseok 
John Varvatos Artisan (Citrus/ woody)
John Varvatos Artisan Acqua Man (Citrusy but also masculine)

Jungkook
Victoria's Secret Sexy little things Noir Tease body mist (black vanilla + pear + gardenia / elegant, lovely and seductive)
Bath and Body Works Mango Tango Twist body lotion
Bath and Body Works Paris Amour body lotion (strawberry + not so sweet floral note with musk and sandalwood, it's a warm scent)


Original post here
Response +40 -0

1. I'm really curious about Jungkook's scent... Whenever I read fanaccounts the first thing I see is how good he smells ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +7 -0

2. Their scents represent them so cute and I'm dead... +6 -0

3. Citrusy but masculine ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that sounds like Hoseok ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +5 -0

4. Yoongi uses Paco Rabanne Invictus too +4 -0

5. My dad uses Hoseok's perfume so I know the smell and it's really nice... I really hate perfumes but I love this one... It could be because this scent remines me of my dad but still it's so nice ㅠㅠ if you guys have the chance please do buy it... I really recommend +1 -0

6. Bookmark 

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment