Thursday, 22 September 2016

[PANN] 160921 It looks like Yoongi has many celebrity friends ㅋㅋㅋ



I'm sorry if this was already posted ㅠㅠ
I think Yoongi has many celebrity friends..ㅎㅎ


(cr. ARMY BASE)

Original post here
Response +55 -2

1. Min-ahn seucheudo inyeon +22 -0 
ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Eppi, you are funny 
(T/N 민안스쳐도 인연 - When you don't even brush by it's fate. It looks like this ARMY wanted to make nickname for Suga similar to Taehyung's (김스치면인연))

2. I think Yoongi has many friends (both older and younger than him) because he's really mature... and Heechul said Suga texted him after appearing on Weekly Idol during their Run era thanking him for taking good care of them. He's so polite... I can't seem to find the end to Min Yoongi's charms... +16 -0

3. He's cute... I wonder what it would feel like to see Yoongi standing in front of your door smiling and saying "I came to hang out with you" +15 -0

4. 1AM...? +1 -0

5. This proved what a dangerous man Min Yoongi is ㅠㅠ I have a feeling Suga would be like a maknae when he's around Zhoumi