Thursday, 22 September 2016

[PANN] 160921 Jungkook was mentioned in an interview



Bolppalgan Puberty (볼빨간 사춘기)  is also gaining attention because their song  "나만 안 되는 연애" (Love that doesn't work out only for me) was recommended by idol group BTS Jungkook. To this Ahn Jiyoung revealed, "We were surprised too. "나만 안 되는 연애" was barely in the chart bottom but it started to climb up the chart suddenly. Later we got to know that the song was recommended by BTS Jungkook."

Original post here
Response +93 -1

1. Jungkook is really influential +19 -0

2. Their songs are really nice +12 -0

3. I'm so happy that they mentioned him ㅜㅜ Even I listened to the song after reading JK's tweet and their voices were so nice +8 -0

4. I was really into this song and then Jungkook recommended it on Twitter so I was really surprised +6 -0

5. I listened to it after reading JK's recommendation tweet and it was so good ㅠㅠ they're promoting with another song and I like that too but I personally love this song more ㅠㅠㅠㅠ +6 -0