Friday, 23 September 2016

[PANN] 160922 What is ARMY to BTS?


Jin: ARMY is not "happy ending" but "never ending".


J Hope: ARMY is like the "Number Song"

When I can't see you for 1 second/ I become anxious like this/ How could I wait for you for 3 seconds?/ Love you, I love you/ I'm going to confess to you today/ That meeting you in the world of 6 billion people/ Makes me a lucky person/ My heart pitapats/ Please save my heart/ I will continue to love you even after 10 years



V: ARMY is like sound and surrounding. I want to continue listening and just looking at them makes me happy.


Jimin: 1) ARMY is water, I can't live without water
2) ARMY is like ramyeon and kimchi. It feels good to feel their presence and I miss them when they're not around.


Jungkook: ARMY is Americano. These days I can't live without drinking americano.


Rap Monster: ARMY is gray. I think the color gray has everything in it.


Suga: ARMY is a celebrity. I am your fan.

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ weeeep ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my boys ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Original post here
Response +149 -1

1. I was touched by all their message and then I was attacked by Min Yoongi's ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He says he's our fan.... (screams)!!!!!!! I'm so happy to be an ARMY❤️ +13 -0

2. Seriously which idol says something like "I'm your fan".... The boys know how to repay the love we give them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +9 -1

3. Min Yoongi.... thanks for making us your celebrityㅠㅠㅠ +2 -0

4. This is why I love them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you guys too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +1 -0

5. The boys sound more emotional and lyrical after HYYH and they're so thoughtful too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ sobs +1 -0

6. Why am I crying again ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ our boys ㅠㅠㅠ