Saturday, 24 September 2016

[PANN] 160923 Rap Line's reaction to Taehyung's Jjeoyi-pher ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(T/N K-Army's call Taehyung's version of Cypher as Jjeoyi-pher because he started rapping "쩌이쩌이" when he forgot the lyrics ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)




ㅋㅋㅋ He's going to looks so cute in Rapper hyungs' eyes ㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +72 -0

1. Yoongi and Namjoon are really looking at him in a cute way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +7 -0

2. Wow their gaze makes my heart pound... they're all dying from his cuteness ㅠ +4 -0

3. Right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but even I'm watching Taehyung with a similar expression too. Taetae is cute but his hyungs are cute too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +4 -0

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ me too. I thought my cheekbones were going to break out of my skin and rise higher. he must have been so cute in real life ㅠㅠ so cute.. +3 -0

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so lovely ㅋㅋㅋ +3 -0