Wednesday, 28 September 2016

[PANN] 160924 I honestly wish people wouldn't make edits like these




I admit they are cute but Jungkook is a grown up man so I personally think it's not niceㅠㅠ

Original post here
Response +108 -6

1. Last time I saw a fanart of V and Jungkook on Twitter and it was a drawing of them kissing... I hate those kind of drawings more. I like pretty drawings of our boys but that is just... too... +23 -1

2. It's cute and Jungkook's the maknae so it makes him look like a baby but I hope they don't make edits like that. And photoshopping maid uniform or skirts on our boys too. I get that's their preference but honestly let's not upload them on SNS. Some might think they've really worn those things when they actually haven't. +6 -0

3. Honestly there are too many negative comments ㅋㅋ I understand that OP and other Eppis don't like these kind of edits but I understand the Eppis who make those edits too. It's their preference~ +3 -6

4. People said that was cute and I thought I was the weird one ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Isn't it too much to edit photos of a grown up man? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +2 -0

5. Isn't that okay? I mean they aren't coupling the members. I think it's cute ㅠ +1 -1