Thursday, 29 September 2016

[PANN] 160927 My friend from another fandom reacting to J Hope's visual after seeing him at Himchan concert



This might be too late to write but I'm writing this because I just remembered 

My friend and I had to sit separately so we were really sad.. She is from another fandom but since she was at the ground area she said she had a clear view of Hope and V (I was in the first floor). She said since V looked really good looking on cameras his face seemed to be telling her "hey! it's me! It's me, V~" 
But her fanaccount of Hope is hilarious ㅋㅋ My friend rarely gets excited but she got so agitated ㅋㅋㅋ she was screaming J Hope's so handsome ㅋㅋㅜㅜ she said the cameras don't do it justice and this is so true

And our conversation today

Friend: Hey, so I ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I went on Youtube because I wanted to look at J Hope's face
Me: Ok
Friend: I went through all videos...
...but he wasn't the J Hope I know
Me: ?????
Friend: Seriosuly the J Hope I saw with my eyes wasn't him. So I went to look at photos too.. f*** he wasn't the guy in the photos too;;
Me: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Friend: I think he would curse at his image on videos and photos...

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is a real experience


Ending the post with our pretty Hobi Hobi

Original post here
Response +114 -1

1. I agree. I think the cameras don't capture Hoseok very well. When you see him in real life you can see his face glowing ;;; +34 -0

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ her reaction is so real ㅋㅋㅋ now I'm really curious how he looks in real life +23 -0

3.
This is Hoseok from the standing area♡ +18 -0

4. People who've seen Hoseok in real life always say we should look at Hoseok's face in real life before we die ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +13 -0

5. Seriously you turn speechless when you see Jung Hoseok in real life... I went to their concert and all members are equally handsome but Jung Hoseok is... I really want to break the cameras +10 -0