Monday, 3 October 2016

[Article] 161003 On "2PM Radio Date" Park Jisun said, "When I go to lecture events, I get asked about BTS the most"



Park Jisun revealed that she has many lecture events in Autumn.

On the broadcast of MBC FM4U "2PM Date, this is Ji Seokjin" on 3rd, Park Jisun appeared as the guest of the show and she said, "Since it's Autumn, I'm attending many events. I get many invitations to give lectures. I try my best to attend all of them.".

She continued, "I talk about the things the students want to hear. I ask them a question first. I do Q&A session for 90 minutes. The most frequently asked question is if I had see BTS." making the cast explode into laughter.

Original article here
Response +66

1. BTS must be really hot right now ㅋ +199 -3

2. Wow BTS is really daebak +165 -2

3. BTS is hot, hot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ +156 -1

4. We're always ready to learn more about BTS~~ +128 -1

5. BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're really popular +119 -2

6. They're mentioned in many shows. Even Park Myungsoo said he wanted to collaborate with BTS on Infinity Challenge few days ago ㅋㅋㅋ +39 -0

7. Wow BTS is really hot +39 -0

8. So did you see BTS? ㅎㅎ +36 -0

9. As expected BTS is popular +35 -0

10. My babies are recognized wherever they go +33 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment