Sunday, 16 October 2016

[Article] 161015 "Music Core" BTS, what is this sexiness?... Overpowers the stage with their deadly charms



Boy group BTS is back. 

On the October 15th airing of MBC "Show! Music Core" BTS passionately sang their second full album title song "Blood Sweat & Tears" and "21st Century Girl" from their album.

On this day BTS caught our eyes with their splendid performance and their never seen before sexy charms. BTS's stage received responses like "the stage we expected from them".

BTS's second full album title track "Blood Sweat & Tears" achieved perfect all kill in 8 major music sites in Korea immediately after its release. The song also ranked #1 on itunes in 97 countries, songs from the album lined up on US Apple Music K POP Song Chart. 

Original article here
Response +176

1. I love you BTS ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you are the best +296 -12

2. BTS's songs, dances and albums are all hot! +249 -10

3. I think today's cameras were the best but... they still miss a lot of the points... +243 -10

4. I seriously can't breathe ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +216 -9

5. I started convulsing while watching because they were so handsome +195 -8

6. Today's outfit looked the prettiest. I think their stylist is really working well lately? I was attacked by their shimmering outfit +51 -2

7. I've not watched music shows for over 10 years... these days I'm watching because of BTS^^;; so cool +53 -3

8. I usually watch the TV with 11 volume and when BTS appeared I increased to 22 ㅋㅋㅋ +47 -1 

9.  they looked so pretty today. I think BTS is the first group that really enjoy being on stage... I was attacked again today...★ +45 -1

10. They performed 21st Century Girl ㅠㅠ I love this song so much.. +41 -1