Sunday, 16 October 2016

[Article] 161016 "Comeback" BTS, their unstoppable outrun



BTS is back.

On the October 16th airing of SBS "Inkigayo", BTS performed "Am I Wrong", Blood Sweat and Tears.

BTS appeared on stage in colorful suits. They stole the eyes of the viewers with their witty gestures and splendidly in sync group choreography.


Blood Sweat & Tears" is a Moombahton genre track which is popular in the international pop market. The song expresses the chaotic emotion of youths who have fallen into temptation.

Original article here
Response +74

1. wow finally the cameras... wow daebak. Did you guys read our comments? Inkigayo I love you ㅋㅋㅋ +84 -1

2. Camera & outfit, stage. I think Inkigayo was the best out of 3 music shows ♡♡ BTS the love ♡ +68 -2

3. heuukoookkkkkkk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ please continue working like ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +61 -2

4. It's Am I Wrong and not Am I along! (journalist made a typo) +57 -1

5. They are a group that's really popular even globally so can't we see them on variety shows? only idols from 3 big companies (who I'm not interested in) keep appearing to promote their songs but I want to see BTS~ I hope Running man and Infinity challenge invites them +22 -0

6. song, choreography, outfit, visual ㅠㅠ everything so great ㅠㅠ +18 -0

7. let's sweep the music shows next week ㅜ +18 -0

8. I started liking them since Boy in Luv... I can remember them being called nugus until few days ago... thank you for becoming who you are right now from a small company❤❤ +20 -1