BTS is back.
On the October 16th airing of SBS "Inkigayo", BTS performed "Am I Wrong", Blood Sweat and Tears.
BTS appeared on stage in colorful suits. They stole the eyes of the viewers with their witty gestures and splendidly in sync group choreography.
Blood Sweat & Tears" is a Moombahton genre track which is popular in the international pop market. The song expresses the chaotic emotion of youths who have fallen into temptation.
Original article here
1. wow finally the cameras... wow daebak. Did you guys read our comments? Inkigayo I love you ㅋㅋㅋ +84 -1
2. Camera & outfit, stage. I think Inkigayo was the best out of 3 music shows ♡♡ BTS the love ♡ +68 -2
3. heuukoookkkkkkk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ please continue working like ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +61 -2
4. It's Am I Wrong and not Am I along! (journalist made a typo) +57 -1
5. They are a group that's really popular even globally so can't we see them on variety shows? only idols from 3 big companies (who I'm not interested in) keep appearing to promote their songs but I want to see BTS~ I hope Running man and Infinity challenge invites them +22 -0
6. song, choreography, outfit, visual ㅠㅠ everything so great ㅠㅠ +18 -0
7. let's sweep the music shows next week ㅜ +18 -0
8. I started liking them since Boy in Luv... I can remember them being called nugus until few days ago... thank you for becoming who you are right now from a small company❤❤ +20 -1