Tuesday, 18 October 2016

[Article] 161018 BTS did it! Ranks 26th on US Billboard, sets a new record in Korea



Group BTS entered Billboard 200 chart with their second full album "WINGS" and they set the best record as Korean artist (boy group).

(the article is the translation of the article posted by Billboard)

Original article here
Response +101

1. Wow they ranked 26th place right after their 107th record. Their growth is great +188 -18

2. They're really amazing.. (shakes) Billboard HOT 100 and Billboard 200 are charts in the main menu. I think it's really amazing... They're popular in Korea too but I think they're more famous internationally +157 -15

3. BTS is really extraordinary (shakes) Please continue to succeed like this +137 -13

4. They're from a small company and I think it's great how they can accomplish such achievements +105 -4

5. I think they're really the trend now! +130 -13

6. I didn't listen to their song because the title "Blood Sweat & Tears" sounded weird but I had to listen to it because everyone talked about it and the song is really trendy. I thought it was British pop... there's reason behind their success +58 -0

7. BTS is the trend, they're indeed the trend +52 -0

8. I pity the haters who are shaking right now because BTS is proving with their results as expected ㅋㅋㅋ BTS is popular in both Korea and internationally and they just achieved a new record as first Korean artist on Billboard kyaaa +50 -0

9. Woah~ this is great~ I hope they succeed more ㅎ +48 -0

10. I'm so proud ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ thank you for advancing. I'm so proud to be a BTS fan. +54 -3


+ some more comments because IM SO THRILLED

11. Seriously only Koreans attack them because they're idols... they sing and rap well while dancing to their difficult choreographies and the songs in their albums are almost as good as the title tracks of any recent idols... +383 -28

12. Wow they're receiving responses from the US (shakes) +297 -16

13. As expected, overseas recognize BTS! They really proved their class ㅠㅠ I wish Koreans listen to their song with an unbiased view. Their album is a masterpiece, from title to other songs in the album they're flawless +268 -11

14. Congrats~~ I hope you guys stop the suppression and prejudices of the world just like your group name and continue writing a new history with your great music. I sincerely support you!! +269 -21

15. wow.. even during their "FIRE" promotion they set a record and said they wish they could enter top 50, right? ㅠㅠㅠ What's impossible to BTS ㅜㅜ now they're playing in the bigger scene ㅠㅠ BTS, you are cool. Let's succeed more♡ thanks to you, my every day is joyful!! +203 -4

16. In just 5 months they reached 26th place from 107th. I'm really proud +194 -4

17. Their growth curve is growing steeper every day...  I think they'll hit the sky at this rate +186 -4

18. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ thank you for singing +183 -3

19. 26th place? are you serious? 26th?!!!? +177 -4

20. wow BTS is amazing!! I think they'll become a big group!! Looking forward~ fighting +171 -4