Monday, 31 October 2016

[Article] 161030 "Gag Concert" Lee Suji appears as BTS fangirl... "World Star BTS"




Comedian Lee Suji transformed into a BTS fan.

On 30th October broadcast of KBS 2TV "Gag Concert", "The most sensitive people" corner was performed to the audience.

During this episode, Lee Suji appeared as BTS fangirl. Lee Suji smiled and told Yoo Minsang, "I'm a BTS fan".

Yoo Minsang, however, didn't respond much to Lee Suji's words which in turn made her angry and reply, "Can't I like BTS? Should I become a fan of Green Area instead?"
(T/N: Green Area is an old duo)

She couldn't control her anger again when he mentioned the word "grown up" to which she replied, "Why? Can't grown ups like idols? Yeah, I'm wearing idol printed shirt at this age. Fine, I'll take it off", and tried to take off the shirt. Lee Suji presented the audience with laughter by replying "What do you mean by "those people"? BTS is world star!!" and started singing BTS's new song "Blood Sweat & Tears". 

Original articles 1 2
Response +74

1. Ms. Suji, thank you. You are helping to let more people know about BTS ★♥♥♥♥♥★ +110 -2

2. World Star BTS is the trend +95 -1

3. World Star BTs, this is true ㅎㅎ +94 -2

4. I laughed really hard when she mentioned BTS ㅋㅋ +89 -1

5. Should I appear on the show too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ +71 -4

6. Where can I buy that shirt? World Star BTS is the best +29 -1

7. Last time she even posted a photo of her supporting BTS and she even promoted them during "FIRE" comeback on Gag Concert. I think female comedians really support BTS a lot ^^ +27 -1

8. My younger brother screamed "Noona!! They just mentioned BTS!" while he was watching the show so I ran outside and I was really surprised because they were mentioned in the showㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suji-nim is so cute... +26 -1

9. Suji-nim, thank you for mentioning BTS like this~^^ Last time Park Jisun, Oh Nami and Park Nara mentioned them too~ The top female comedians of Korea have good eyes~ ^^ +25 -1

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when she started dancing to Blood Sweat & Tearsㅋㅋ I was stunned ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's just like me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +25 -1