Thursday, 6 October 2016

[Insiz] 161005 This was why our boys couldn't date...!



Situation 6
You're asked out by a girl who you don't like. What would you tell her without hurting her feelings?

A. Hoseok
Sorry.. you are too good for me.

B. Namjoon
Ha... (sighs loudly) shall I apply some medicine?...
You're going to get hurt...

C. Taehyung
I'm moving... 
And I'm going to be moving to a place that's reallllly far from here +and I think I'm going to stay there for a long time, will you wait for me?

D. Seokjin
I can't date you because I'd be sorry to you

E. Yoongi
I'm sure you'll meet a better man than myself!!

F. Jimin
I have a girl I like...
But if I didn't like her, I think we'd get along really well.

G. Jungkook
Can I be honest?
I don't feel anything when I see you

If the boys weren't idols

Hoseok, Seokjin → (girl reply) It's okay. We should date.
Namjoon → (....? what's wrong with him?)
Jungkook → "bye" or her obsession starts
Yoongi → "conversation ends" or her obsession starts
Taehyung →《First of all, it was wrong for him to tell her to wait for him》
Jimin → he's the only person who managed to not hurt the girl's feeling

Original post here

1. Taehyung will be a great boyfriend. Because he knows what girls like

2.  Park Jimin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Jeon Jungkook's answer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Jeon Jungkook's reply is so straight and firm ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Jimin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah Jeon Jungkook is too frank ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think I'll be really sad if he told me that...

6. That being said... Jimin shouldn't... be talented in dating...
ㄴ JIMIN, PLEASE DON'T BE GOOD AT DATING!!!! JUST BE BAD AT IT!!! IT'S OKAY