Sunday, 30 October 2016

[Instiz] 160429 Company that definitely loves knees

It's BTS's company

Bighit Entertainment

It began since their I NEED U promotion


Short 


and short





it's short


when they dance, their shorts turn shorter


It looks almost short as girl group's outfits


(and their legs are... (tears rolling))

And even their concept photos




shorts appear again


but but

in their teaser video

they finally wore long trousers!

when I could finally ease my mindㅠㅠㅠ I found another mystery...



"they're long trousers but we got to know you their knees :)"

they made holes in everyone's knee part


conclusion: Bighit is a legit knee lover

our boys' knees are going to feel cold ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Original post here
Response +29

1. I think their company likes young boy concept

2. it's okay because it looks pretty on them but sometimes they're really too short ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I think we should get some heaters for our boys' knees.. but they look so good on them ㅜㅜ

4. It's going to be really cold wearing those in winter,,, ㅠㅠ

5. I... I really think it's cool.... when you can see the muscular thighs of men when they wear shorts...

6. ah honestly it's OH YES