Saturday, 1 October 2016

[Instiz] 160930 Finally the boy idols exposed their private lives (feat. bts)



 We get naked when we get into the shower


How could you tell them?


 I really didn't want to say this but


We use spoon when we eat.


Hey, don't you think you're going too far?


Shouldn't we only use chopsticks when we eat?


(rages) I TOLD YOU EARLIER THAT WE SHOULDN'T TALK ABOUT THIS!!!

I think it's a bit too much that they go naked when they take a shower. At least you should put on a bandana

This is a humor post. If you think you should report- I LOVE BANGTAN





Original post here
Response +85

1. Bandana is a must before taking a shower ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. We should eat our meal with toothpicks

3. Actually... I read my books with my eyes... I should be really with my belly button... I'm confessing here since we're all anonymousㅠ... And seeing the boys being honest gave me the courage too.. ^^
ㄴ Eyes? You can't be typing with your fingers, right now... ah... I'm really shocked...

4. Well...even I walk with my two legs...  I can relate to them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
ㄴ omg how could you...

5. Shouldn't you at least wear a tie before taking a shower? omg I'm surprised
ㄴ I agree. These days people wear ties instead of bandanas... I'm disappointed

6. Heol shouldn't you at least put on your socks before taking a shower?????? Wow, next time I think they'll tell us that they're breathing through their nose 

7. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't defend them although I'm their fan. Boys, let's reflect on your behavior

8.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9.  I'm disappointed in you guys... how could you eat with a spoon?!

10. that gif of Jungkook is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute