Sunday, 2 October 2016

[Instiz] 161001 Yoo Jaesuk, "After my performance with EXO, Park Myungsoo wants to collaborate with BTS"


Comedian Yoo Jaesuk exposed Park Myungsoo's ambition.

On 1st, MBC Infinity Challenge aired their 500th special episode.

During the broadcast Yoo Jaesuk revealed, "I'm not sure if I should be saying this on our 500th episode but after my performance with EXO, a member texted our PD and saying "I want to collaborate with BTS"."

To this, Yang Sehyung pointed out and said, "I think he thinks performing with idols is easy. Don't you think his idea alone is ridiculous?"

The member who texted their PD is Park Myungsoo. He suddenly started singing BTS's "FIRE" and Yoo Jaesuk said, "We're not sure if this will happen but we will keep our viewers updated.".



Original post here
Response +94 

1. Heol thank you for mentioning them on the show ㅠㅠㅠ

2. But BTS's choreography would kill him... (trembles)

3. I'm just making a guess but I think Myungsoo will call Suga "Salt".

4. Mr. Myungsoo, I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. But BTS's choreography... I'm afraid it's going to be awfully hard ㅠㅠ Mr. Myungsoo, you're so cool

6. Rap Myungster, I love you. I hope you will collaborate with them 
ㄴ Rap Myungster ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ omg this person is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


7. So EDM music as collaboration work? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like Mr. Myungsoo

8. I want to see Mr. Myungsoo dancing to Dopeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ It would be hilarious if he joins them on stage while DJ-ingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9.
Thank you for mentioning them ㅠㅠ

10.
(It's because he knows BTS is hot now!)