Monday, 3 October 2016

[Instiz] 161002 Boy idol who recently dyed his hair black










It's BTS Suga


Original post here
Response +16

1. He looks awesome with black hair

2. He looks like a high school student... so pure... omg... how old is he?
ㄴ He's 93er so he's 24 years old!
ㄴ whaaaat he's older than I thought. He looks so young... thank you

3. He dyed his black again like their debut days but he looks very different. Even Jimin too
ㄴ I agree. And I think he would look different compared to I NEED U even when he dyes his hair pink again 
ㄴ 33 I imagined to see the debut days black hair Suga but he looks very different. Jimin felt different too and it's the same with Yoongi..!
ㄴ 44 You're right. Early debut days Yoongi, Jimin and the recent black hair Yoongi and Jimin (who used to) feel really different... I can feel that they have really grown up... they have the celebrity feel too...

4. He looks like this oppa I know
ㄴ holy... you said he looks like an oppa you know... please introduce me

5. Black (hair) Suga who I really, really adoreㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ weeeeeep ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously our Yoongi is the most beautiful person in the world ㅠㅠ

6. HANDSOME!!!!!

7. His smile is so prettyㅜㅜ

8. YOONGI....!!! (punches the wall) (punches the desk) (punches the Earth)

9. Culprit is Min Yoongi (dies)

10. SO SWEET