Monday, 3 October 2016

[Instiz] 161002 Something you should never do to an idol fan...



That's pressing down the book inside the album.....
It doesn't matter if the owner does it or their friends do it... they'll freak out ๑⊙_⊙๑

+) The person in the gif threw away the photo card inside the album because it wasn't his... (at a loss for words)

++) the owner of the hand is BTS Suga~


Original post here
Response +35

1. I didn't expect to see my husband here 허허 Darling, what are you doing
ㄴ this is the reality and not your dream...
ㄴ guardhouse
ㄴ guillotine

2. This is so true. I would open the book really gently and then close it fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ 33333333333
ㄴ 444ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ 5555ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. That's my husband's hands
ㄴ that is not Toto (toto = Bang PD)
ㄴ Please get out of here with Toto
ㄴ Toto's hands are much thicker than that
ㄴ Yoongi has led a good life
ㄴ Yoongi didn't lead a good life to end up like this

4. My cousin unnie puts on gloves to look at her Shinee photobook. She barely opens half of the book ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. This is so true. I would pinch the page slightly, turn the page and then bend my head to look at the other page.

6. That really gave me goosebumps

7. True. I would turn the page 30 degrees and tilt my head to look at the pageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ fans will look at the books without causing any folding or damages to the photobookㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ I think all fans are alike
ㄴI hate myself for agreeing with you ㅎ

8. He even threw away the photocard because it wasn't his ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Give it to me if you're going to throw it away ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Seriously I would hit the person who does that to my album ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. His hands are so beautiful....