Tuesday, 4 October 2016

[Instiz] 161003 Greatest successful fanboy. bts






There's something I really want to tell Jin ㅜ I told the writer of Super Mario that Jin likes Mario and he wrote "BTS" and their album title in the manga that's releasing next month. The writer also said he's a fan of BTS too...






The writer mentioned BTS and the title of their recent Japanese album in the manga 

Original post here
Response +5

1. Our Seokjin is the real successful fanboy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ I should learn from Seokjin and become a successful fan myself

2. Heol ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seokjin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wonder if he knows about this??? I hope he gets to hear about this ㅠㅠㅠ

3. Heok Seokjin is a successful fanboy...!!!

4. Heol Mario was a Japanese manga... (shocked)

5. Our Seokjin's a successful fanboy ㅠㅠ


(I've posted a similar PANN but I decided to translate this too because this had the actual tweet)