Thursday, 6 October 2016

[Instiz] 161006 BTS's track list teaser photo that came up a while ago.jpg


1. Blood, sweat, tears

13. 21st century girl

14. Two! Three! (But hoping for more better days)





Original post here
Response +106

1. 15 songs (shakes) AND CYPHER 4!!!!!!!!!!! And all songs from their short films...
ㄴ Heol 14th track is making me tear up... Two! Three! (But we still have more better days) .... you guys will have only better days in the future :)

2. There's Cypher and solo tracks and 15 songs omg ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. This is a generous album! Generous album!

4. I'm dead now~~~~~~~~ dead~~~~~~~~ I'm so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. 15 songs, isn't this a very generous album ㅠㅠㅠ seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and cypher tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Ah I'm so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I have a feeling that they're going to promote with a follow up song
and then have a repackage album too
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ finally it's Cypher 4bbbbb
There are 15 songs in the album and 4 albums don't even cost 60000won
this is a generous album ㅠㅠㅠ bts I love you

7. Can I still buy the album..? I'm from another fandom but I like BTS so I want to buy one... Til when can I join the preorder on Synnara?
ㄴ It's until Oct 10th and here's the link for youㅎhttp://www.synnara.co.kr/sp/sp120Main.do?categoryId=&productId=P000390481
ㄴ oh thank you. I'm going to order now! I know BTS will do well! Fighting
ㄴ Thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I'm from another fandom but I'm a Cypher lover and finally CYPHER IS HERE...!!!!!!!!

9.  I hope our boys have more better daysㅠㅜㅠㅜ boys, I love you all ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10.  ah, I think I'm going to puke because I'm so happy. I didn't waste my life. I lived well. Bighit...ah....