Saturday, 8 October 2016

[Instiz] 161006 The TOP 3 idols at this time




Original post here
Response +26


1. Agree about BTS... I think they'll do really well this time

2. I see my Bangtan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ thank you

3. I think BTS has achieved enough results to be in the list

4. I love all the three groups♥ Bangtan, I hope you succeed with your new album

5. I expected to see EBS when I saw "at this time"

6. Honestly I think at present Big Bang, EXO and Bangtan are the top 3 groups
ㄴ22
ㄴ333
ㄴ4444
ㄴ555

7. but the three mentioned groups all set records when they release new albums so I think this is right.

8. Bangtan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ let's succeed more and grow bigger ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Oh... I thought I'd see EXO BTS and Seventeen because the OP said at this time... they're the currently trending groups...! EXOBigbangBTS so hot so hot♡

10. ♡I love you guys and let's hit daebak with second full album♡