Saturday, 8 October 2016

[Instiz] 161007 The three MINs among boy idols who have the power to hypnotize you when you're just looking at them



It's JiMIN (BTS) XiuMIN (EXO) TaeMIN (Shinee)

BTS Jimin






EXO Xiumin




Shinee Taemin




I support all of you

Ending with this enchanting gif of Jimin from BTS's teaser...


Origina post here
Response +9

1. Wow I can't disagree

2. Jimin, my darling! ><
ㄴ he's not.

3. Jimin, my heart is can't function properly because of you...ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ our Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


4. Jimin-nim is like the fair, pinky, mochi mochi manggae-tteok which we're too scared to touch so we're just looking at it sitting on a dish... I want to try poking him because I'm like "ahh how can he be precious!" but I can't ㅠ so I just go  manggaeeeeeeee....
ㄴ ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
ㄴ this is so true
ㄴ omg this is the truth 

5. Park Jiminㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you're cool, pretty, cute, sexy and gorgeous. I love you

6.  Jimin...ahhhh.... Jiminㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm sure our Jimin's a fairy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ oh my god ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7.
GUYS!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST GIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

no. THIS IS THE BEST

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BESTEST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!