Monday, 10 October 2016

[Instiz] 161009 National Museum of Korea distributed this idol's mp3 (feat BTS)

To celebrate (?) Hangul Day Arirang Festival, National Museum of Korea distributed free CDs that had an idol's unrevealed Arirang full version 

It's Arirang recorded by BTS

They performed this song as the opening performance at Kcon on 160614

President Park Geunhye intents to promote Arirang as a global national anthem
> She planned a secret project with CJ E&M (host of Kcon) for 3 months
> They carefully selected the Kpop group to perform Arirang
> And it was BTS (reason: because they were popular internationally)





I hope more people listens to Arirang
This is quite touching ㅠㅠ







Original post here
Response +245


1. seriously ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ it's so nice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ really ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. It's really nice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. I really love the choreography ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and I'm really proud of our boys

5. Trend idol BTS ♡~♡~ 

6. I hope Arirang reaches other countries too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. The country is behind to support our BTS

8. I'm so proud of them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ BTS ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ our boys are the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. ahhhh I'm so proud to say that BTS is my artist... ㅠ