Monday, 10 October 2016

[Instiz] 161010 1AM KST Melon Chart. bts






Achieves all kill except just one song

+) They achieved all kill with entire tracklist on Genie, Mnet and Naver music charts!







++) Achieves all kill at 2AM Melon chart 



Original post here
Response +309

1. ah I'm so proud ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm doing my best to stream ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I really love all the songs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. It would have been nice if the last track entered the chart too ㅠㅠ
ㄴ It was hard for us to stream all 15 songs in 1 hour because the boys packed the album too much! ㅎㅎ ㅠㅠㅠ our Bangtan is the best 8ㅁ8

5. an hour is too short to listen to all 15 songs... we need to start listening from every hour on the hour to listen to all of them.. they're so amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Thank you for giving us the chance to listen to your music. We support you always!

7. I love every single song! Please listen to them a lot

8. I'm BTS proud ㅜㅜ Bangtan let's succeed ㅠㅠ Daebak! Their title track Blood Sweat Tears is just amazming

9. Wow this is really daebak!

10. I'm so proud of them  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ our boys had tough times too so 1,2,3 let's forget and walk only on flower road. Love you guys ㅠㅠㅠ let's succeed with Blood Sweat Tears!! I LOVE ITTTT!!!