Thursday, 13 October 2016

[Instiz] 161011 Jimin's unexpected idol friendship_jpg. (BTS Jimin Thanks to)





"Kim.Ti.Mo.Te.O hyung, Ha Sungwoon hyung, Taemin hyung, Kwonho hyung, Jongin hyung"

....?????? Is that EXO Kai??
+) You can see Taemin, Moonkyu and Kwonho!!

++) I only cropped out a specific portion

+++) I've blurred the other parts out


I support their friendship.

Original post here
Response +35

1. I see Taemin, Moonkyu and Kwonho too. It looks like Jimin close to Jongin's friends~

2. keeuuuu Taemin got a new celebrity younger brother.. I'm so touched ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Which group are Sungwoo, Moonkyu and Kwonho from?
ㄴ Kwonho is just a normal person! He's famous because he's a friend of Taemin and Kai!!
ㄴ Moonkyu used to be a trainee in SM and he's Kai and Taemin's friend! Now he's a member of the group HotShot

4. It looks like it's a group for good dancers ㅠㅠ

5. The end of the year stage belongs to you guys... please dance together in a shirt and lie...

6. wow I didn't expect to see Taemin. He doesn't have many friends besides Kai.. 

7. I love their friendship!

8. Keeeeuuuu I support them

9. Heol Taemin made another celebrity friend....

10. I wonder how they got close but it's really cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I support their friendship☆

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment