Sunday, 16 October 2016

[Instiz] 161015 A Pann post posted by an idol about 5 years ago





I screen captured the pann which was written by a BTS member 5 years ago.


Suga was the poster and Min Yoongi is his real name. He posted this on 2010 May 22nd. Before becoming a trainee, Suga used to be active underground and his stage name was Gloss. He uploaded the song that was composed and written by him on Pann.

5 years ago he was a high school student


Suga used photos from Gwangju People's Uprising  which happened in May 18th to create a video for his own song. FYI May 18th Gwangju Uprising happened from 1980 May 18th to 27th 1980. Citizens of Jeonnam and Gwangju demanded and fought for the abolish of martial law, Jeon Doohwan's resignation, etc.



Lyrics

hook)
go go go go go five-one-eight(hands up!!)
go go go go go five-one-eight(hands up!!)
five-one-eight from the o to the six two!!
five-one-eight from the o to the six two!!(x2)

verse1)
The heads nodding to this song with rough feel
The sufferings for the rights of this place 062 (Gwangju area code)
We record the history on the walls
We can feel the peace constitution engraved by their determination
That something becomes the arms and legs that keep them moving
And the wounded scars are filled with Taegeukgi (National flag of Korea)
I set my will on fire for you
I endlessly recite the wounded history of Korea for my brothers

On the ground that's filled with hazy air, 
Falls the sprouts 5-1-8
For the new history created after the end of dark nights
Put your hands up Hands upx2

go go go go go five-one-eight(hands up!!)
go go go go go five-one-eight(hands up!!)
five-one-eight from the o to the six two!!
five-one-eight from the o to the six two!! (x2)

The unfolded Tagukgi and the sound of (Korean) national anthem
My country takes new words
The moment when embers blew around for days
A medal of Honor is hung on one's name
I spit out the words I've spoken
After spitting them out I scream out
I engrave it after screaming out
The responsibity of the person who engraved it

On the ground that's filled with hazy air, 
Falls the sprouts 5-1-8
For the new history created after the end of dark nights
Put your hands up Hands upx2

The original post written by Suga is still on PANN

Original post here
Response +114

1. Yoongi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Seriously there's no way out once you fall for Min Yoongi.. Yoongi~

3. wow he's so cool (shivers)

4. This is really cool. I found someone cool today.

5. Seriously it's impossible to not like Min Yoongi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Syup-pride

7. and I've been hit by Yoongi again ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. this is why Min Yoongi is my bias...
Seriously no way out once you fall for Min Yoongi... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
There's no solution
once you fall
for Min Yoongi ㅠㅠ

9.  I knew it would be him!!
ㄴ (sniff sniff) can't you smell something...?
ㄴ (Febreeze - scent of my man)
ㄴshut up before I insert mara hot sauce into your butthole 


10. It was our Yoongi... keuuuu he's the best