There was a rumor that BTS antis will be going around taking photos secretly at album stores to check how active BTS fans were offline (to check if sajegi is true or not, if fans do line up outside the stores, if their albums are sold well or not, etc)
I'm writing this post because I was so shocked to learn that their plan was legit after searching here and there online
(they posted photos of ordinary people without blurring so OP decided to blur their face)
☆★ BTS fans who are going to go buy albums offline please be careful of people taking photos secretly. I think you guys need to be careful ★☆
뿡 = BTS
뿡 - BTS Fans
I think they went to about 5 locations to take these photos...
They tried to manipulate and lie that they didn't see BTS fans and the stores weren't busy after taking photos of ordinary people but in reality BTS came 1st on on and offline charts.
Their idea is so hard to understand and scary...
Original post here
1. Why would anyone do such thing... they must be really jobless..
2. wow they must have given up their lives ㅋㅋ
3. They tried to make up stories but the chart result doesn't lie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. why are they like that...???? seriously why???? as a normal person, I can't understand them
5. they looks so pitiful....
6. awwwwwww those people must be really bored ㅠㅠ
7. We are 21st century girls so we also purchase the albums online @^^@