Tuesday, 18 October 2016

[Instiz] 161017 Idols who make people who know nothing about games to play games (feat. Overwatch)


 Got 7 Mark

 Monsta X Minhyuk, Kihyun, Hyungwon, I.M

 BTS Jungkook, V, Suga

 Block B P.O, Park Kyung

 Beast Son Dongwoo, Lee Gikwang, Yoon Doojun, Yong Junhyung

 B.A.P Youngjae, Jongup, Himchan

 B1A4 Jinyoung, Baro, Gongchan

 BTOB Yook Sungjae

 VIXX Hyuk, Hongbin

 Seventeen Wonwoo, Woozi, S.Coups

 iKon Bobby, Kim Jinhwan, Jung Chanwoo

 EXO Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, Xiumin, Sehun

NCT Haechan


Original post here
Response +28

1. Taehyung said he stopped playing games 2 months ago ㅎㅎ

2. Please please get together at an internet cafe

3. wow I want to try too

4. With love from D.Va
I'm going to play D.Va nowㅎㅎ 
I should practice the moves tho
I've not been using D.Va these days but because Suga said he's using this character I want to use it too because it's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Guys, let's play the game together... I'll show you my character climbing the walls...

6. I heard Jungkook's great at playing McCree