Monday, 24 October 2016

[Instiz] 161022 Boy idols who look like they got close in a very short time. gif



It's Shinee Taemin and BTS Jimin


About 4 months ago, back in June


The two of them greeted each other very awkwardly





But now they stay together during the stage endings and they mention in their thanks to too...


Jimin: waaaaaaaa it's Shineee!!!!
Taemin (gray knit): (together) waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

are they like girls?


I strongly support their friendship ♡

+) Fans call their friendship the encounter of Jibriel and Taechael ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ angels...

(fans were surprised too because both of them are very shy around strangers)

Original post here
Response +62

1. They're pretty ㅠㅠ

2. "Are they like girls?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ << that was funny

3. Our girlish Jimin

4. I wonder how they got close so cute

5. I love their friendship

6. euughh the angels are playing together ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

7. I support their friendship!! Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ both of their smiles look so pure and pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

8. euhhh Jibriel and Taechael... angel line ㅠㅁㅠ

9. kyaaa I like this

10. my heart hurts

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment