Sunday, 23 October 2016

[Instiz] 161022 Idols who look like eggs

BTS Rap Monster











Winner Song Minho







They have flawless skin and oval face like an egg ㅋㅋ

They both also have small face but they're also very tall

Original post here
Response +6

1. 
(they keep calling me "egg" "egg" when I'm a human~)
ㄴ ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ can I save this photo 
ㄴ of courseᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

2. Namjoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. oh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they both look shiny and flawless

4. I expected to see Song Minho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Namjoon, I love you~~~~  I support your egg life~~~!

6. I thought of Sejungㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ her forehead is shiny shiny

7. Our Namjoon looks like a model. His physical is the best

8. My nickname is Egg too. So can I take Namjoon with me..
ㄴ Namjoon is doing his best to live his life..
ㄴ (person 8) To live with me!
ㄴ Please don't do this to Namjoon ㅠㅁㅠ

9.
Namjoon.. so.. very handsome...

10. I knew Namjoon would be here ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ In Mnet when Namjoon was brushing his teeth he really looked like an egg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so adorable ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ joooniee ㅠㅠㅠ