Sunday, 23 October 2016

[Instiz] 161022 Letters from K-ARMYs to I-ARMYs♥

Hi! ♥
I'm finally back with the replies from K-ARMYs!
Replies from PANN will be posted soon!  It's up now! PANN REPLIES
I've screencaptured their replies!

(+) 탄소 is the nickname for ARMYs in Instiz Fanboard!



















1. 퓨ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. 흐규ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠ

3. wow this is making me really tear up... ARMY is one ㅠㅠ

4. ah really ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. I'm touched... the world is one ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Heol I love you too ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you. Fighting to all of us

7. Let's strengthen up together... I would like to meet all the ARMYs in the world if I had a chance...

8. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ thank you so much and my heart feels warm... BTS is love.

9. Why do I tear up so easily these days ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm wiping my tears reading this now ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really love how the world becomes one because of BTS ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. 흐ㅡ규 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Regardless of our nationality, our ARMYs speak so sweetly. Seriously they're so lovable ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ♥

11. aigoo ㅠㅠ I'm sure we're all having a tough time but I'm touched by their encouragements. People who don't speak the same language communicate together with our hearts because of our boys and I think this is really amazing...

12. Can I take this to another site? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I want to save them ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm so touched ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
ㄴ (me) I've added more messages! I was really touched while translating these letters too ㅠㅠ

13. Why am I crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you very much our ARMYs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. Ah what is this why am I crying
ㄴ ah really what is this I'm so touched omg

15. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

16. I'm crying right now ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm lying on my bed and tears are rolling down from both sides.... I'm really touched and thank you so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

17. I choked after reading this ㅠㅠㅠ really ㅠㅠㅠ

18. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ hing ARMYs I love you 

19.  I'm reading right now! Thank you for the messages ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

20. Euahh there's a Moroccan fan too. This is amazing

21. wow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm really touched ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Things like this should really spread aroundㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

22. Should we only read this here?
ㄴ (me) not really! International ARMYs really wanted their letters to reach K-ARMYs!

23. oh ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ there are so many very nice fans among International fans ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ (me) I agree ㅠㅠ there are many nice ARMYs ㅠㅠ they didn't have the chance to tell you guys thank you because they can't speak Korean ㅠ

24.  휴ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ It doesn't matter where we are, overseas or in Korea, ARMYs are connected with our love for BTS ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

25. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I choked ㅜㅜ our love for the boys are the same

26. what is this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

27. (me) guys, if you have any messages you'd like to send to International ARMYs, please leave them here ㅠㅠ I'll deliver them to International ARMYs!

28. International ARMYs, I'm really touched. Where do they leave comments like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ could you please send my comment to them? heol I'll leave it here!!!

dear all armies all over the world, i'm really moved deeply by your touching comment. I think all armies are doing the best we can. And it will be helpful for our lovely bts. I think the best thing to do would be not getting tired. We are doing best in each position! Always cheer all armies, we can do it and make it! Lastly don't forget the song, 2!3! We will have more beautiful day in future! Although im not good at english, i really wanted to tell you my thoughts. I hope you guys can understand my poor english! Love you guys 
ㄴ I wrote that because I was so touched so I don't even know if it makes any sense ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ I'm reading the rest of the messages and I'm crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my peers ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is really touching ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ (me) International ARMYs said you speak really good English
(I pasted some of your replies on Twitter)
"Her English is really good tho!!"
"that was sweet of her! & what does she mean by "poor English"? lol! her English is good!"
You speak good English ㅠ

29. Please tell them that they gave us great energy... I think I might start crying early morning ㅜㅜ I will stream and vote harder ㅜㅜ

30. To my dearest International ARMYs,
I was able to read the translated letters written by International ARMYs thanks to a nice ARMY.
I'm not a person who cries easily but I was crying before I knew.
I think it was because I was able to feel your sincerity. :)
I believe that even International ARMYs face problems too.
I guess the biggest problem would be the language, right?
However, I'm very grateful to International ARMYs for loving BTS from around the world despite this problem.
How could I explain- I feel like I have gained more friends? I feel very reassured!
I will try my best to communicate with you guys by learning English harder ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Let's walk together even when we face problems in the future. I love you!

From a 23 year old Korean ARMY

Is this too long ㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Could you please translate my message and send it to them? thanks ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

31. ahh you worked hard ㅠ thank you

32. I was prejudiced against all International fans but my heart feels so warm and I feel like I should love them more. We're fans who don't speak the same language or live in the same country but our love and support for someone remains unchanged wherever we are ㅠ OP thanks because I think this changed many things for me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for loving BTS even when you all live far. Thanks and I will love you and cherish you guys moreㅠㅠㅠ

33. I stopped reading halfway but I'll save it now and read it after my part time work ㅠㅠㅠ

34. I'm touchedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

35. 뿌엥 I cried while reading this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm sure BTS will be proud to have such lovely people as their fans. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to reflect on myself for have a prejudice against them after seeing some of the awful images. I'll reflect on my action again. You guys are really cool. International ARMYs did their best to help BTS set records. Thank you. Korean ARMYs will equally work hard too. Let's accomplish bigger goal and help the boys win big awards and let's celebrate together.
ㄴ could you please tell them this? ㅠㅠ

36. I'm starting my day with these touching letters. Thanks ♥

37. Sweet...

38. ㅠㅠ ARMYs are so lovely

39. All ARMYs are nice. really ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

40. I'm touched ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

41. We might be from different countries but ARMY is one ㅜㅜㅜ

42. This is cool...

43. Wow I choked ㅠㅠㅠ

44. Heol ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

45. ah, why am I cryingㅠㅠㅠ ah I chokedㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Original post here (Only members of the site can access this board ㅠ)
Response - 16 likes | saved 60 times

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Replies from PANN is here
+) You can read the original letters here (Top 10 comments)


0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment