Thursday, 27 October 2016

[Instiz] 161026 I knew Min Yoongi would be like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



"drinking capacity ranking by Hosek~"

1. Yoongi
2. Seokjin
3. Jimin
4. Namjoon
5. Jungkook
6. V
7. Hoseok

Min Yoongi can drink a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He always said he can't even drink a glass but even last time on "Boss is Watching" he said  their managing director made him drink 10 glasses of beer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Min Yoongi is the best drinker ㅋㅋㅋ I expected Seokjin and Jimin after him 

Original post here
Response +71 -0

1. I knew it when Namjoon and Jimin made that "this hyung is lying" kind of face when Yoongi said his face turns red when he just drinks a glass during Kkul fm ㅋㅋ That's totally a lie ㅋㅋㅋ +34 -0

2. Beer doesn't really make you drunk.. it would make him feel full.. I'm surprised that his stomach can hold 10 glasses of beer... Yoongi doesn't even eat much... +32 -0

3. But waitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did Hoseok write "Suga" and "Jin" without adding hyung behind their names? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +19 -0

4.Ah but Taehyung and Hoseok are so adorable.. Kim Taehyung can't even drink beer and Hoseok can only drink 3 shots of soju.. ㅠㅁㅠ I'm dying from cuteness +4 -0

5. But during Bon Voyage, Hope drank his beer while Taehyung exchanged his with a non-alcoholic drink all by himself. I thnk that's just Hobi's aegyo... +3 -0

6. Jungkook ㅠㅠㅠㅠ our baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ u can even drink now ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ you were such a baby but when did you grow up so much ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Jimin please let me join you guys, I will mix beer and soju for you allㅜㅜ +3 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment