Saturday, 29 October 2016

[Instiz] 161028 Group who talks about boy idols in their group KakaoTalk Chat room



Super Junior members share links of cool performance, choreography, concept photos/videos of boy groups in their group chat room and say who which member looks cool or what performance looks nice. 


We really went crazy when Taemin's new album came out....

Our members were in that Kakao chat room. I think it was Yesung? He shared the music video and music links~

It was soooo cool!!
We really went nuts!
The music video was cool and the music too
Lee Teuk said Taemin's really cute...

He didn't say anything to you, Taemin, right?

Taemin: Actually... Kangin hyung called me suddenly and said "Taeminaaaaaaaaaaaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ" and continued to compliment so he gave me lots of strength

Honestly, we don't tell these groups but we really enjoy watching the videos secretly.


When one of them shares BTS, VIXX or Shinee's music video, choreography video, or performance videos, they said that the members usually go "I think this concept/ performance is really cool" , "This group is really catching eyes" or "I want to do something like that too ㅠㅠ "

Original post here
Response +22

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're like high school girls on Kakao talk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Are they watching them as fanboys too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love Suju ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ they're so funny ㅠㅠ

4. right! I heard Shindong-nim shared BTS's Danger music video in their chat room ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. (her dp is Jimin) I wonder if they shared music videos of our boys too ㅠㅠ my heart beats faster when I think about the good things they would have said about our boys... but they're so cute too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think they're watching the videos in fan's opinion ㅋ
ㄴ I heard that Shindong shared Danger mv in their group chat room!
ㄴ Ryewook-nim said they watched DOPE mv together too~!!
ㄴ after watching DOPE MV Suju members said everyone thought it was cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ