Monday, 31 October 2016

[Instiz] 161030 Top 3 boy idols who don't look so thin because of their broad shoulders although they're very thin



(warning: subjective)

BTS Suga








VIXX Hongbin 







EXO Sehun







Original post here
Response +102

1. Yoongi, please eat ㅠㅠ♥

2. Suga is really, really thin but he's a shoulder gangster...♥ Yoongi, let's put on some weight ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I knew Min Suga would be here ♥

4. The shoulder gansters.... I support them all....

5. Yoongi's shoulders... so broad when he's so thin ㅠㅠ

6. Yoongi, keeeuuu.... his shoulders ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ his shoulders kill me always ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. My heart disappeared because of Yoongi...

8. Wow they're perfect

9. I expected to see Seokjin but Yoongi ㅠㅁㅠ ahkkk Yoongi's shoulders are the best ㅠㅁㅠ 

10. I wish they'd hit me with their shoulders....
ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment