Thursday, 27 October 2016

[Instiz] How B.A.P Zelo helps BTS Rap Monster to drink his drink


(eyes shaking)

B.A.P Zelo is the secret angel to which idol?



Give drink to BTS Rap Monster!


I'm very shy around people I don't know...


I really like drinks too


Zelo: I will help Mr. Rap Monster to drink this drink...


Zelo: I'm sorry but I'm really shy around strangers...


Maknae PD: No way....?


Zelo: This is strawberry smoothie. This is new~


Although I'm helping you drink your drink on monitor.... because of my shyness....

It's new +_+

And the little fanart ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


hyong (hyung), please drink strawberry smoothie

This is new

Later he fulfilled his secret angel mission

As soon as he met him, he asked Rap Monster to sit down and helped him drink his drink 

94er Rap Monster
96er Zelo

Zelo debuted before him but... he's 2 years younger than RM ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Could you please sit down....


Fidgeting



Doesn't ask or complain about anything
Immediately fulfils his mission!


This is a humor post +_+


Original post here
Response +22

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah this is cute ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Zelo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ both of them are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. this is really cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Strawberry smoothie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ baby is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ meanwhile Rap Mon did what he asked him to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ah ㅋㅋ this ㅋㅋㅋ I felt more awkward watching this show ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. aigo ㅠㅠ I care a lot about you two ㅠㅠ so cute 

7. ah.. ah.. ah.. they're so cute...

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment