Sunday, 9 October 2016

[Instiz] Idol who I want to leave my handprint on his back.bts



It's BTS Jin





Original post here
Response +14

1. His a real shoulder thug...
ㄴ that's a real photo right? That was never photoshopped or anything? ㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ  because I can't believe what I'm seeing...
ㄴ It is a real unedited photo ㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ I know... I understand... but his shoulders amaze me... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. his back looks like it belongs to me
ㄴ I'm going to hit you (serious)
ㄴplease don't kill me...

3. he looks like a character from a movieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ senpai ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. ha seriously thank you Taehyung for uploading the photo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. I want to get hit by his shoulders...

6. I'd like to swin on Jin's back....

7. Seokjin's shoulders are like the Pacific ocean~ 

8. wow his back is just wow and his shoulders are woaaaaahhhh~

9. ah, you can be mine ㅜㅜ
ㄴ pardon?

10. we should play chess on his back....