Friday, 7 October 2016

[Instiz] Idol whose eyeshadow color changes according to his hair color



BTS Jimin

1. Black hair (I said it's shadown but) it's black eyeliner







2. Brown hair + brown eyeshadow









3. Red hair  + red eyeshadow








+) some people thought he got a sty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Orange hair + orange eyeshadow  






OP's favorite is brown + brown 

Original post here
Response +141

1. Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jimin, you are really too beautiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ I love brown too but I really really love orange....

2.  Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he looks good in everything....

3. These days he looks really manly... is it because he lost his chubby cheeks...

4. His black hair kills me... everything looks good on him tho...

5. Red hair is so sexy...

6. Heol I never noticed this ㅠㅠ Jimin, everything looks good on you ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. omg omg my baby is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Look at our manggae's smile ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ uh you cutieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ thief who stole my heart ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9.  I wonder if he'd put on green eyeshadow when he dyes his hair green ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think he looks really handsome with red hair. I died when I watched Dope music video

10.  he's really mochi, mochi