Tuesday, 25 October 2016

[Instiz] Paper doll among boy idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



It's BTS V










Our crumpled paper doll knocked of here and there ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



This is the body of the idol who ate hamburgers all by himself when the rest of his group members were on diet
Let's gain weight ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Original post here
Response +23

1. That third from last gif, Jungkook's the one getting hit but why is Taehyung crumbling down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ because it's like hitting a rock with an egg
ㄴㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's a perfect comparison ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  our Taetae ㅠ큨ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Taehyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

3. Shall I give you some of my fat?

4. ah...ah... why am I still alive...

5. he's too thin...

6. Let's go eat meat... Taehyung, let's go eat beef ㅠㅠㅠ

7. he's really thin. My husband, please eat
ㄴ ?
ㄴ (person 7) ? what's the matter
ㄴ ?????????????
ㄴ (person 7) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ please let me go

8. darling ㅠㅠㅠ I wonder why you're not gaining weight even when you're eating my loveㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ?????
ㄴ Now I understand why he's thin