Thursday, 6 October 2016

[Instiz] Suga building a wall between their stylist


Look at this; this is really bad; meanwhile Suga's not bothered ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


The stylist ties the necktie for Suga 

Look at this; this is really bad; meanwhile Suga's not bothered ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


The stylist ties the necktie for Suga behind 
Seriously she's really weird. meanwhile Suga's standing there with a straight face and a wall in front of him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a complete no expression face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Watch around 13:18

Original post here
Response +80

1. And he kills me again...

2. As expected, he's my husband
ㄴ (OP) please logout
ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sorry

3. ah... Yoongi....

4. Heol Yoongi... but why is the stylist doing that ㅠㅠ what are you doing...!! (furious)

5. Yoongi... I will.. guide you...into my heart...

6. this is why I want to become a stylist 

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoongi doesn't build a wall only when he's around me ㅎㅎ
ㄴ yeahhh and please go to guardhouse~~
ㄴ time to take your medicine~
ㄴ  
(go to jail)
ㄴplease go to bed