Saturday, 22 October 2016

[Instiz] This idol is likely to be considered for adoption when his future girlfriend's parents meet him.gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



(상견례 =  a meeting between the families of the bride and the bridegroom)

It's BTS Jimin! 


People gave him this nickname because his girlfriend's parents might seriously consider adopting him during their meeting because of his cute face + eyesmile + natural aegyo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ









Father In Law: I can't let my daughter take care of you


Original post here
Response +91

1. "Why don't you become our son... instead of our son in law." (serious)

2. How about becoming my husband than a son in law?
ㄴ Father in law, please calm down
ㄴ Jimin: I don't want to

3. Jimin...Jimin is too pretty... Jimin...

4. I want to kill PUMAlogo
ㄴ (shakes) pumalogo (shakes)
ㄴme too

5. No need to worry. I will adopt him right away
ㄴ (same person) Our Jjimieee is so lovely...? would you marry me..?
ㄴ Jimin : No
 ㄴ (same person) you're so mean
 ㄴ (same person) I will marry Yoongi then ^ㅁ^
    ㄴ Yoongi : No
       ㄴ (same person) (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)... 

6. Jimin ㅠㅠㅠ be my husband

















Jimin : Nope!

ㄴ Jimin! Run!

7. where is that 3rd gif from???
ㄴ from my heart
 ㄴ don't be like this ㅠㅠ
  ㄴ I think it's from the concert dvd
   ㄴ thanks (∩0∩) 

8. Father in law: I can't give you my daughter but please be my son.

9.  he's like a puppy ㅠㅠㅠ

10. Father in law: Hi, I'm your new father.