Friday, 7 October 2016

[Instiz] Typical boy idol who used vacuum cleaner to get rid of small flies from food



It's BTS maknae Jungkook

Jin: We eat according to our meal plan and we often eat fruits. So because of fruits we get many small flies. The flies would multiply into 40 and 50 of them so we couldn't handle the situation.
We tried to spray them with bug spray but we couldn't because of the dishes and tableware. I think Jungkook really felt like he had no choice so he brought the vacuum cleaner and started sucking them in (laughs)

I think Jungkook really felt like he had no choice so he brought the vacuum cleaner and started sucking them in 

I think Jungkook really felt like he had no choice so he brought the vacuum cleaner and started sucking them in 

I think Jungkook really felt like he had no choice so he brought the vacuum cleaner and started sucking them in 


He's so fierce ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Rap Monster: Wow, that's an ability too. (laughs)

Jin: So most of them are gone but 10 out of 50 flies are still there. (laughs)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ meanwhile he managed to count 10 flies

Jimin: I came out from shower after our practices and I saw someone running the vacuum cleaner. (laughs)

Jungkook did it again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jungkook: I couldn't find any bug spray at our dorm and we couldn't spray it even if we had because of the tableware so when I saw the vacuum cleaner I thought "ah, this is it!"

How could he think of sucking the flies with a vacuum cleaner ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
There's nothing our Golden Maknae can't do



Original post here
Response +16

1. How could he think of such idea ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kookie is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. oh god ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jungkook ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you're a smart boy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's the flies' fault tho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I tried to do that when I was small and I got hit by my mom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jungkook, you can easily catch them by wearing rubber gloves with dish wash soap all over the palm area and then just swing your hands around the flies ㅋㅋ

6.
when Jungkook meets a bug

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ