Tuesday, 25 October 2016

[Misc] Apology letters from fans who caused the problem

We have included apology letters willingly written by the members.
We request letters of apology from members who agreed with these members in the comment section. 
We will immediately include any apology letters we receive from other relevant members as well.

1. I'm one of the "dot" who posted one of the controversial posts. (written on 2016.10.24 02:54 / edited at 17:35)

I'm the member who posted one of the controversial posts with the title "Other fandoms said they're going to do a mock mass streaming".
Before I begin, I apologize to unspecified fandoms of other groups who would have been wounded by my words.
As you can tell from my post title, I didn't claim the ownership of "hub home". I expressed that  "I disliked others following the <mock mass streaming>". (Mock mass streaming is different from usual mass streaming before the group's comeback. We mass stream and download songs just like their actual comeback and I thought BTSdotcom was the first fansite to organize such event and that they were the first fansite to use the expression <Mock Mass Streaming> at the time I wrote the post.)
I mentioned that I disliked "Let's build a hub home and do a mock mass stream" and this meant that "I disliked others following <Mock Mass Streaming>", but I admit that it's my mistake as it can cause different interpretations and  I'm sorry.
The purpose of the last sentence of my post was written to control extreme anti-fans of BTS from joining BTSdotcom so that was why I asked the members to refrain from mentioning my post outside.
However, I used aggressive words towards other fandoms unlike the purpose so I sincerely apologize for this. I apologize for remaining as a spectator even when other members left sarcastic comments about other fandoms on my post. I'm sorry. I will do my best to become a fan with more mature fandom sense from now on.
[Edit] I would like to add more words because even I believe that my apology letter can cause misunderstandings.
I would like to apologize for writing excuses  without clarifying in my apology letter which was written in a hurry after realizing the issue. I'm sorry.
At the time when I wrote the controversial post, I believed we were the first people to do a mock mass streaming but while writing the apology letter I was aware that we weren't the first fandom.
I would like to state that I 'm not claiming ownership on mock mass streaming in my apology letter and I truly apologize again for writing a negative post about another fandom without researching the matter. I'm sorry.

2. This is an apology letter for the current controversy. (written on 2016.10.24 13:15)
Hello, I'm one of the members on BTSdotcom with the nickname (original post). I first saw the post on Nate Pann and while reading the post I saw a post that seemed like the post I had written some time ago. I checked and it was definitely a post written by me and the post I had written at that time was "I think they're too scared about our boys". Currently, I have edited the post.
I believe that I should be blamed entirely for this problem. I am a fan who truly likes BTS and I really don't know what I was thinking when I posted that. I think I wrote it with anger because BTS was slandered all over the internet and I was stressed out and I didn't know it would cause such problem and I deeply regret my action. I have committed this action so I apologize from the bottom of my heart. When I wrote that post, no one mentioned to me in the comment section that I was violating the rules and I didn't realize that I was doing something very bad. Another person's artist is precious to her/him as my artist is to me, I am very ashamed of my action. I bow my head and extend my apology to EXO fans. I have no idea why I dared to slander another idol's when I am a no one.... I really can't lift my head as a fan because I think I have damaged the image of BTS with my mistake. I sincerely apologize for all the problem that were caused by my action. I'm not sure if you could feel my sincerity but I'm reflecting on my action and I'm very sorry.
I believe it's right for me to apologize for the mistake I've made and I felt too guilty to wait without doing anything... I hope the others who also wrote similar posts would apologize too if they get to read my letter. I'm very sorry for causing this great problem and I apologize with all my heart. I'm not good at writing so the letter might sound awkward but.. what I really want to tell you is that I'm sorry and that I apologize for my action and I don't think what else I should write. I do not know where my letter will be posted but I will gladly accept your punishing words. It's all my fault and I apologize again to those who were affected by my action. I am truly reflecting on my action. I will not slander another person's singer in the future. I know how it feels as I am also a fan of an artist but I was very thoughtless. I sincerely apologize again.

Original post here
Take out with full credits!