Tuesday, 18 October 2016

[NOTICE] Message to KARMYs notice!



Hello! This is Peachisoda!

I'll be receiving your messages (it doesn't have to be a thank you but nice messages only because I only like nice things XD) you'd like to send to KARMYs on PANN (BTS Fantalk board).

I will open a new post to receive your messages! For now this is going to be our planning area haha

As always, I'll be translating 10 comments (If this goes well, I will be doing this message post again!). I've thought of 2 ways of selecting 10 comments. (I hope I get 10 comments hahah;;)

1. Top comments (I will select the top 10 comments with most upvotes, we will also have to choose the closing time. eg: 12AM KST)
or
2. First 10 comments. 

But if you have better ideas, please let me know in the comments!

+) Since we can't reveal our personal information on PANN fantalk board, I will be posting there like the blog posts I post here. (I will share the link to our PANN post once I post it there) 


(I will also translate their replies!)


++) I'll be receiving messages in a new post!


(I'm not trying to scream, just wanted to get your attention haha)


I WILL BE RECEIVING YOUR MESSAGES IN A NEW POST.THE NEW POST WILL BE UP HERE ON 19TH 12AM KST AND THE VOTING WILL END ON 19TH 11:59PM KST. (I'LL TWEET TO REMIND YOU) IF YOU HAD LEFT YOUR MESSAGE HERE IT'S OKAY, JUST COPY PASTE IT TOMORROW. BUT I WILL START COUNTING TOMORROW.


SUMMARY
- FROM 19TH 12AM KST TO 19TH 11:59PM KST
- TOP 10 COMMENTS
- DON'T LEAVE YOUR MESSAGES HERE YET