Sunday, 2 October 2016

[PANN] 160928 I'm 30 year old uncle fan



I proved I'm an uncle (?) in the comment section. Well, it's not really necessary but the fact I'm a BTS is important so...
And I'm not really an uncle, I'm 30 but people say I look younger than my age. People call me ahjae (uncle) because I just say many ahjae jokes ㅎ  Anyway I hope BTS will succeed this time~!!!

I'm an ahjae fan who has falled in love with BTS ㅋ Let's succeed, I took part in preorder too!!
Let me attach the screenshot of my mobile wallpaper too
My ringtone is Save ME ㅎ




Original post here
Response +116 -3

1. Since ARMYs on Fan Talk board are quite young, I think they could have offended you.. ㅎㅎ It's nice to have a strong adult fan among us. Please continue supporting BTS +56 -0

2. Who calls 30s ahjae..ㅠ I'm a grandma then? I like ahjae jokes but you can't reveal personal information here ㅠ anyway let's support their new album together, fanboy@ +48 -0
ㄴ I'm a grandma too...

3. Wow this is one of the top postsㅋㅋ I lurked around Fan-Talk but I wanted to write a post here so I decided to create an account today. Anyway thanks! I even got this eco bag after ordering from BBQ ㅋㅋ +40 -0
ㄴ heol you're so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what do we do with you ㅠㅠ you're cute ㅠㅠ
ㄴ ah... I'm jealous... It's Hoseok^^ I have Yoongi (eco bag). I wanted Hoseok so I asked them but they didn't have one. I'm ready to eat many more times tho... ㅜㅜ

4. Daebak.. you even know about Fan Talk board... you're amazing +16 -0

5. These days early 30s can't join ahjaes. They're just boys (yes yes) +15 -0

6. I'm not an ahjae but I'm in 30s too ㅎㅎ Nice to see you~ +14 -0

7. I'm sorry for some of these rude comments~ But you can't reveal your personal information here.. But ahjae fan!! This is my first time meeting an ahjae fan ㅠㅜ Now BTS is recognized by ahjaes too!! This makes me feel good ㅎㅎ +13 -0

8. I'm not so young too so I always lurk here.. You're really amazing for posting here~ And these days 30s aren't ahjaes!! We are young +5 -0

9. You are no ahjae. Because I'm older than you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah this is making me sad +4 -0

10. Wow let's fangirl together! ㅎㅎㅎ I'm sure the boys would be proud to have fanboys! +3 -0

11. To Eppis who are reading this now, OP proved his age in the comment section but he had to delete it because of the rules! +2 -0